As promised, a tour of my cleaned-up, fixed up office/studio, all ready to house new creative growth this spring. I finally put up shelves above my project desk to hold all of our family arts and crafts supplies. Of course, a little inspiration is peppered in too.


I love this over sized chair, handed down to me from my parents. It makes a great spot to read and journal. The big blank wall behind it is where we will hang our
treasure maps.

My desk is finally clear of clutter and I believe the
chalkboard mural is the greatest part of the redo!


Hope you enjoyed the tour. Happy Friday!
WOW! I am WAY impressed and can't wait to see it in person--and see what it manifests!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea with those glass jars! That space is looking mighty cozy, mamabird.
ReplyDeleteoooooo...thank you! i LOVE peeking into creative people's workspace!!!
ReplyDeleteso inspiring!
i really love the chalkboard!!!
love the post and the room xo Mother
ReplyDeleteI dreamt about your office last night...It looked so tidy and there were white shovels mounted on the walls....one for you and on the table a tiny one in a box for Sage. Hmmmm
ReplyDelete