





Last weekend we traveled to Charlotte, North Carolina to visit family... and our first pumpkin patch of the season. It was a quaint farm experience complete with a hay ride and feeding of the farm animals. But the pumpkins, oh they just make my heart go pitter-pat. Who knew one could fall so hard... for a squash!
I apologize ahead of time for the sure-to-follow many pictures of pumpkins, pumpkin patches, pumpkin festivals, etc. that will appear here over the next month or so. I simply want to share the love!
Oh, certainly don't apologize!
ReplyDeleteEach pumpkin and gourd is so different in color, shape, and size all so very beautiful and also make me happy! : ) It looks like a wonderful day!
Perhaps because we live somewhere that doesn't really have a noticeable autumn, we have to take in what little sights of the changing seasons we can! I loves me some pumpkins, too. Have you seen the display outside of Whole Foods? Glorious!!
ReplyDeleteno need to apologize. tis the season my friend!!!
ReplyDelete~erin