5.07.2009

I Am Writing :: Against All Odds

I have been home with sick kids, and a bit of illness myself, all week. But despite the fevers, the sniffles and all other array of symptoms, I have been writing. I sneaked in writing time during marathons of children's programming (forgive me) and during tiny snippets of pain-reliever induced play. I ran between my computer and the oven while making dinners. I laid in bed at night composing, editing, drafting.

The result - a finished article, complete with interview quotes, sidebars and accompanying photos.

This article has been a long time coming. This weekend, I shall prepare it for proposal. And hopefully, soon, I can share it with you, in print.

In the meantime, my wheels are turning on a new piece about Mindful Crafting. Anyone want to weigh in on this one?

4 comments:

kangaroo said...

well done, mama.

Liquid Pen said...

you ROCK.

Cate said...

go, mama, go!

Kangaroo said...

check out this blog I just found through park city girl; it's all about therapeutic / mindful crafting. powerful stuff.