Over the past six weeks, I've been deeply immersed in the natural world while leading my nature journaling e-course. So while I'd normally turn to nature to fill my well, I felt pulled to venture in a different direction today. I decided to check in with some of my favorite muses online. There are so many wonderful women out there, writing so passionately, sharing so openly, and inspiring so effortlessly!
Do you need to fill your well? Below is a list of some of the muses, and their blogs/websites, that help fill my well, for you to browse and enjoy. Will you share your favorites too? Head on over to my Facebook page and give a little link love to the blogs that inspire you most!
A Little Blog Love
- Amy at MamaScout
- Megan at Fig & Fauna
- Jean at The Artful Parent
- Meryl at My Bit of Earth
- Debi at Go Explore Nature
- Shawn at Awesomely Awake
- Erin at Exhale. Return to Center
- Jenny at Let the Children Play
- Rose at The Laughing Monkey
- Ashley at Small Measure
- Amanda at SouleMama
- Tsh at Simple Mom
- Mariah at Playful Learning
- Sarah (and family) at Imagine Childhood
- All the wonderful contributors & editors at Rhythm of the Home
Now head on over to Facebook and share who fills your well!