11.19.2014

Cover Story!

A few weeks ago I gave you a sneak peek at the photo shoot for an upcoming article I wrote - La Vie Boheme. It officially hit the stands this week and guess what? I finally got a cover featuring my Naked Olive Oil & Orange Blossom Cake!
I'm so excited to share this piece with you... it's the manifestation of an idea I've had brewing for some time - a bohemian-style dinner party featuring a French Provençal menu. The recipes include the Typsy Gypsy Cocktail, a Cheese Board with Honey-Herb Candied Nuts, a Roasted Root Vegetable Salad with Maple Apple-Cider Vinaigrette, Provençal Lamb Stew, and the cake, which is layered with an Almond-Orange Buttercream. You can see all the recipes and style inspiration in the digital issue of Edible Sarasota COOKS! This article starts on page 37, but start at the beginning and see the cover, plus all the other goodies in this annual keeper-issue. Oh, and...
...be sure to go all the way to pages 52-55 to get my go-to Freezer Meals - Butternut Squash, Caramelized Onion & Spinach Lasagna, White Bean & Tomatillo Turkey Chili, and Curried Chicken Pot Pie. These are real life savers during the busy holiday season that is now upon us!
 
I hope you enjoy the whole issue; it's such an honor for me to work with this publication! {If you want to view more pictures from the boho dinner party, see my previous post.}
 
xoxo - Liz

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Congratulations Liz!!!! Look forward to reading through the pages of Edible Sarasota over holiday this week!!
Beautiful Work! : )
Jaime from Co.

Liz ~ A Natural Nester said...

Thank you Jaime - happy Thanksgiving!