12.10.2008

A Nature-Inspired Wreath

This year, I hung my fresh wreath inside to spread the holiday greenery around the house. And also for the selfish reason of hanging it where I can see it and enjoy it. It smells divine! I put the finishing design touches on it this afternoon; it's a bird-themed wreath, of course. I used 4 small cranberry and brown feather & bead sprigs from the craft store, as well as 2 large white, glittery plastic feathers, a couple of bird ornaments and some pine cones. Finally, two strands of battery operated red mini lights give this nature-inspired wreath a little color and pizazz. Another simple, natural and affordable way to enjoy the season!

Before:
After:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the little birdies everywhere. and the lights in the wreath are a great addition! can't wait to smell it...

Anonymous said...

Love it! Especially the birds. :)How do you keep your children away from the table decoration! I want to touch it, I can imagine how they must react to it!