5.29.2012

Meal Trains & Sacred Pregnancy

This week, I have the pleasure of sharing an article about postpartum meal trains on Sacred Pregnancy.com, a beautiful new website dedicated to sharing deep, soulful wisdom about pregnancy and conscious parenting "so that all women who are considering getting pregnant, are pregnant, or have crossed the threshold into motherhood, can come – sit down – and deepen by herself, or within a community of like minded women."

As a homebirth mama, and an advocate for mother-centered maternity care and conscious parenting, I'm thrilled to see this comprehensive - and absolutely beautiful - site come to life alongside the equally gorgeous and soulful book, Sacred Pregnancy. And I'm so honored to be a part of it!

I hope you get a chance to stop by and discover this site, and read my latest contribution: Meal Trains - Nourishing the New Mama.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Mmmmm...Moroccan chicken! I forgot all about that!! ;)

And seriously? 21 babies??!!!?!

Unknown said...

I do love Sacred Pregnancy! I had the honor of reading it before it launched and I was blown away! What an amazing book for mamas to be!! ~Suzy