1.28.2014

"Garden to Kitchen" Goes to Print

For some time, I've been writing here about how I transform what's growing in my garden into meals on our plates. I love crafting my "garden to kitchen" pieces, as they reflect two of my very favorite things to do - gardening and cooking.
So I'm beyond thrilled that Edible Sarasota Magazine has slated a space for me in their publication for a regular "Garden to Kitchen" column. And the first installment - Hooked on Greens - just published in the Winter Issue! Read the column and get my recipes for Healthy, Southern-Style Collard Greens, Tatsoi, Basil & Feta Quiche, and Massaged Kale Salad.
And... if you haven't yet checked out Edible Communities' national digital platform, Edible Feast, be sure to stop by. It's packed with content that celebrates local food in over 80 areas in the United States and Canada. {My winter column was chosen to be featured here too... so honored!}

No comments: