* a new weekly bread-making ritual, enthusiastically driven by my youngest chick. Our first loaves: Whole Wheat Orange Blossom Bread, a recipe from Megan at Fig & Fauna.
* a renewed commitment to journal writing, and the soon-to-come launch of my first e-course on keeping a nature journal through the seasons. Watch this space for details!
* fresh juice from my new juicer (thank you to my sweet father-in-law) packed full of backyard citrus, local strawberries and homegrown greens. Yum!
* all the creativity of my sweet chicks, including lots of art and many, many shows with the new keyboard that arrived Christmas morning.
* family bike rides with a very proud no-more-training wheels gal.
* morning nature walks and late night talks with my forever sweetheart.
* making plans for a new year full of GRATITUDE for the many blessings in my life.
What's going on in your nest right now? I'd love to hear from you!